Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Introduction to The Manny Chronicles

These are the stories of my life and times as a first time parent and stay at home daddy, or as I like to call it, a "manny." I never thought my first blog would be about me being a parent, I always figured it would be about something I had some experience with! Needless to say I am learning quickly, and these excerpts of my life I share with you should be both amusing and heart-warming...or in literary terms, The Savior Motif meets The Innocence to Experience Motif...but try your best not to confuse me with Shakespeare. I would have started this blog a few months ago, when I was a brand new daddy, but it has taken me 3 1/2 months just for my head to stop spinning! I may or may not write everyday, as all parents know, there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything! So, with this said, The Manny Chronicles begin...

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you're doing this, Shaun!

    From a grandfather's perspective, it keeps me in touch with you, Nikki & Finn.

    From another perspective, your writing talent & sense of humor could really make this blog go VIRAL!

    Love to you all!

    Call me sometime!

    John

    ReplyDelete